Sunday, August 5, 2007

Mission Completed!

Good day everyone! What a challenge it has been to get this up and working! Knowing only the basics surrounding the wonders of the internet the world of cyberspace in this regard is completely new to me. Though while finding it a challenge, I have found it interesting and been in awe the technical capabilities the internet can support. Remembering back to the time in which the internet was a new concept and technological breakthrough for all, the advances in this technology have not yet ceased to amaze me. Oh what else must lie ahead for people like I who are being taught about the exciting new world of cyberspace! While still finding the concept creating a personal blog daunting, I hope for everyone that you enjoy embarking on this journey as much as I have so far!